14 September 2010

....blogger

well well well.... i finally made it on the blog scene. im not quite sure what do with myself-- ive never had this much literary freedom before but i will say, i'm excited.

what am i excited about exactly? im not sure. i think im excited to share my thoughts with the world. i think im excited to be accountable for those thoughts. but most of all, i think im just excited about life!

i titled my blog "a little piece of..." because i feel like that is what life is about-- little pieces of me spreading all throughout the world AND little pieces of the world spreading throughout me. that may be deep... or it may be totally ridiculous (im not sure which because i've now been on campus for 12 hours and im not sure what im still doing here! oh wait. im writing this blog!)

anyhoo, i hope i can keep this up. and share just a little piece of..... me.

No comments: