21 November 2012

Attitude of Gratitude


This is probably the LEAST amount of words I've ever written in a blog post.  Somehow it doesn't seem enough-- enough to adequately express the gratitude I feel for every single person in my life.  They say a picture is worth a thousand words though so one picture will have to do-- one picture to tell a story of the countless others who have inspired me, strengthened me, entertained me, pushed me, taught me, and most importantly loved me. For those who have been a part of my life this year, I thank you

You remind me that we are more alike than we are different. 


















   You make me feel alive.

You encourage me to hope for a better world.  


 You give me someone to look up to.
  You believe in the power of my dreams.
You are still here.


You show me that angels truly do come in human form.         

   You inspire me to be the best I can be. 






You teach me what it means to be a mother.  


                                                       You give me the gift of your friendship.
               







 You walk with me in the rain. 


1 comment:

Patti said...

What a wealth of experiences, family and friends!